Restore & Maintain Your Silver
- Protect work area, clothing and hands against stains, however, most stains will wash off with soap and water.
- Shake well, pour a small amount into a plastic or glass bowl.
- Treating a small area at a time, apply liberally.
- Rub an area thoroughly for about 15 seconds.
- Re-apply 2 or 3 times to strengthen plating.
- Immediately buff with a clean, soft cloth, paper towel, cotton ball or soft toothbrush. Alternatively wash off with warm water and dry at once.
- Repeat the process, as necessary, for difficult situations.
- Never pour used liquid back into bottle.
Never use abrasive polishes again. To protect the silver and silver plate items you have, just continue to use Silver Secret Enhancing Polish.
Do not use either product on copper or copper-based metals unless you want them to be silver plated.
Our products are non-toxic however, as with any household cleaner, items freshly plated or polished should be rinsed before use.
After a couple of applications of our Plater, you may safely wash the item in a dishwasher.
For ornate patterns try using a soft natural bristle brush or even a soft toothbrush to get into any grooves. Rinse the item thoroughly with warm water, dry and re-apply.
WARNING: Keep away from children. On contact with eyes, irrigate with plenty of water and seek medical care.